These sites advertise themselves as focused on students and new graduates.
- AfterCollege.com > Virginia Tech section
Asks you to "join networks" based on academics and student organizations, and then view jobs for those networks.
- Buzzfile.com: the most comprehensive database of employers by major.
Employers by Major - select from over 150 majors - gives results by state.
Employers by State - select from over 150 majors - gives results by major.
Detailed profile of each organization, including website, number of employees, contact information, and more.
For students, recent graduates seeking jobs and internships.
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities (COSD)
National professional association comprised of college and universities and major national employers; mission to improve employment rate of college students and recent graduates with disabilities.
Division of CareerBuilder. Internships, part-time jobs and entry-level careers.
Jobs and internships for college students and recent graduates.
View internships or entry-level jobs. Narrow that geographically.
- Diversity Employers.com
Winter 2011 established; formerly the Black Collegian, established 1970. "Jobs with employers committed to diversity."
Career interviews in a wide variety of fields.
Entry level jobs, internships, advice, more.
- ZipRecruiter.com > College jobs
- You can search for student jobs, intern jobs, entry-level and part-time jobs + geographic search. Lots of internships listed.