What CareerShift can do for you
CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the #1 request of job-seekers: an easy-to-use website to conduct and organize your job search.
CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provide bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and for managing the job hunt all in one place.
With CareerShift, you can:
- Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere else a job is posted on the Internet.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload, copy and paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Work with Career and Professional Development to create unlimited email campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In My Calendar, you can keep notes, and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime.
To use it, go to CareerShift
Career and Professional Development has purchased access to CareerShift for our Virginia Tech community. CareerShift is currently being sponsored by Digital Cloak. We are grateful for this sponsorship.