CPD Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not rent or loan attire.
- We have given free attire through our Career Outfitters event, held annually since 2013, where students shop, free of charge, for professional attire that is new or gently used. The students keep the garments they receive from Career Outfitters.
- As for donations, we solicit donations beginning months in advance for this event.
- However, please note that Career Outfitters is not being held currently due to Covid-19, and we are unable to accept donations until further notice.
All advising is by phone or Zoom, so hard copies are not involved!
In previous times, with in-person advising, we did prefer that you bring a hard copy, and we could assist you if you didn't have access to a printer.
- Usually, CPD offers a free professional photo event each semester. This is not possible while we are on virtual services as a safety measure due to the impact of Covid-19.
- For now, or if the timing of a future professional photo event doesn't work for you, see:
How to take a professional photo.
Note: your attire should be appropriate to the profession you are in, or are pursuing!