Employer Relations Staff
Our Career and Professional Development employer relations staff members, along with other members of our staff, are here to work with and assist you in determining the best strategies and campus resources for meeting your recruiting needs and making connections with other faculty and staff on campus with whom you may also want to build relationships.
Topics on which you may need assistance and our staff who can best assist you:
For the following topics, please contact:
Jim Henderson, 540-231-8079
- Recruiting strategies and guidance.
- Posting internships, co-ops, work-study, post-graduation jobs.
- Advice on which of the many VT-affiliated career fairs to attend.
- Scheduling meetings with faculty and staff on campus.
- Recruiting and the On-Campus Interviewing Program.
- School systems teaching candidate interviews held in February.
- Receiving our future newsletters.
- Sponsorship and support opportunities for events and services.
More contacts for other topics:
- About career fairs sponsored by Career and Professional Development, please contact:
Ashley Roberts, 540-231-4974
- About other career fairs sponsored by academic departments and colleges, you'll see, on that list, that each fach fair is linked to its own website with details and contact information.
- Questions about policies of the Undergraduate Cooperative Education & Internship Program [CEIP], please contact:
Liz Wilson, 540-231-4693