CPD contacts for employers
Our Career and Professional Development (CPD) employer relations staff members, along with other members of our CPD staff, are here to work with and assist you in determining the best strategies and campus resources for meeting your recruiting needs and making connections with other faculty and staff on campus with whom you may also want to build relationships.
Topics on which you may need assistance and our staff who can best assist you:
- Recruiting strategies and guidance.
- Posting internships, co-ops, work-study, post-graduation jobs.
- Advice on which of the many VT-affiliated career fairs to attend.
- Scheduling meetings with faculty and staff on campus.
- Recruiting and the On-Campus Interviewing Program.
- School systems teaching candidate interviews held in February.
- Receiving our future newsletters.
- Sponsorship and support opportunities for events and services.
Additional staff members who are your contacts for other topics:
- About career fairs sponsored by Career and Professional Development, please contact:
- About other career fairs sponsored by academic departments and colleges, where each fach fair is linked to its own website with details and contact information.
- Questions about policies of the Undergraduate Cooperative Education and Internship Program [CEIP], please contact: