CPD contacts for employers, and about interview space
Our Career and Professional Development (CPD) staff members are here to work with and assist you in determining the best strategies and campus resources for meeting your recruiting and program development needs and making connections with other faculty and staff on campus with whom you may also want to build relationships.
Student questions about interview space, or mechanics of the interviewing process:
Please contact our employer relations staff by calling 540-231-6776.
Contacts for employers for:
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Virginia Tech students.
For these recruiting activities, please contact our employer relations staff members:
- Recruiting strategies and guidance.
- Posting internships, co-ops, work-study, post-graduation jobs.
- Advice on which of the many VT-affiliated career fairs to attend.
- Scheduling meetings with faculty and staff on campus.
- Recruiting and the On-Campus Interviewing Program.
- Receiving our future newsletters.
- Sponsorship opportunities.
Our employer relations staff members:
ADVICE ABOUT WHICH VT CAREER FAIRS TO ATTEND:
- For advice about which VT career fairs are the best fit for your recruiting needs, please contact:
Jim Henderson, Associate Director for Employer Relations
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION FOR CAREER FAIRS SPONSORED BY CAREER & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- For questions about attending career fairs sponsored by Career and Professional Development, please contact:
Ashley Roberts, Assistant Director of Events and Marketing
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION FOR OTHER VT CAREER FAIRS, SPONSORED BY ACADEMIC COLLEGES OR DEPARTMENTS:
- Contacts for each individual career fair at Virginia Tech are found on each career fair website.
See list of VT career fairs sponsored by academic departments and colleges for the link to each website with details and contact information.
Employers with questions about:
- Policies of the Undergraduate Cooperative Education and Internship Program [CEIP].
- Developing your own co-op and internship program.
Please reach out to our CEIP contacts.