Handshake at Virginia Tech
Career and Professional Development provides Handshake to connect students and employers, and much more.
Apply for jobs and internships, see events, schedule advising appointments, interview with employers visiting campus, more!
- All VT students have an account | How to access
- Alumni accounts
- Get Handshake emails
- About On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Find and apply for OCI jobs
- FAQs about OCI & Handshake
- Help using Handshake
- Position Statement about Campus Recruiting includes expectations of employers and students.
- Cancellation & Missed Interview Policy
Post jobs, access resumes, hold information sessions, interview students on campus, attend career fairs, and more!
Virginia Tech advisors, faculty and staff: Thank you for referring students and employers to Handshake!
See guide for advisors to learn:
- How to assist students (you don't need an account).
- Cautions if you also have, or want, an employer account.
- How to request a student account.