Graduate students are invited to seek career-related advising by appointment and by drop-in at the Smith Career Center, and through our satellite drop-in advising at the Graduate Life Center.
Whether you are seeking an academic or non-academic job, exploring career options and possibilities, or considering changing your path, our advising staff are available to support you.
Career resource libraries
- At the Graduate Life Center (GLC) Room 46:
- At Smith Career Center:
Academic job search
- Planning and developing yourself as a professional
- Sources for academic jobs
- Documents for the academic job search
- Hiring process for academic jobs