Diversity and inclusion in the workplace: resources
Below are resources for making workplaces and career fields more diverse and inclusive related to race, ethnicity, and gender, and to assist job-seekers in finding inclusive work organizations and environments, and to build community and networking.
(Also available are LGBTQ workplace and career resources.)
Career and Professional Development does not endorse or recommend any fee-based services or products on websites we list and link.
- Minorities in Medicine
[Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC.org)]
Programs and services for minorities considering a career in medicine.
- Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA.org)
Advocates on behalf of AAPIs in the newsroom on the front lines for stronger representation and more inclusion; career center with job listings.
- Black Career Women's Network.com (BCWN)
National organization founded in 1977 to address the needs of black women in the workforce, career mobility and achievement.
- Black Enterprise.com: Jobs
Search and browse jobs; research their company directory.
Career information; job opportunities.
- Equal Opportunity Publications, Inc.
Career center, career expos, career publications for affinity groups.
Networking, classifieds, search or post jobs.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU.net)
Student programs include internships.
Career and job information.
Professional Latino network. Networking, job search
Connecting diverse professionals to diverse careers.
Connecting Hispanics & Latinx with employers who embrace diversity.
Improving diversity in education, employment and research.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP.org)
Non-profit organization promotes networking, community service, leadership, career development.
- Prospanica.com; Association of Hispanic MBAs and business professionals.
Includes student resources and job search.
National resource for Latino jobseekers and for employers seeking to increase diversity in their workforce.
- Society for Advancing Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science / SACNAS.com
Job postings by industry, state, and function; advice articles.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE.org)
Association dedicated to fostering Hispanic leadership in the STEM field.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE.org)
Advocate and catalyst for change for women in engineering and technology.
- Women in Business and Industry (wib-i.com)
Career and job information, and more.
Job board, career and job search advice, more.
- Women in Technology International (WITI.com)
Organization for the advancement and inclusion of women in business and technology; career center and more.