Handshake at Virginia Tech
Career and Professional Development provides Handshake to connect students and employers, and much more.
FOR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI:
Apply for jobs and internships, see events, schedule advising appointments, interview with employers, more.
- All VT students have an account | How to access
- Alumni accounts
- Get Handshake emails
- About interviews scheduled through Handshake
- Find and apply for jobs
- FAQs about interviewing & Handshake
- Help using Handshake
- Position Statement about Recruiting includes expectations of employers and students.
- Cancellation & Missed Interview Policy
Post jobs, access resumes, hold information sessions, schedule interviews with students, participate in career fairs, and more.
FOR ADVISORS, FACULTY, STAFF:
Virginia Tech advisors, faculty and staff: Guidance on assisting students, and acting as an employer hiring students for your department.
See guide for advisors to learn:
- How to assist students (you don't need an account).
- Important details if you also have, or want, an employer account to hire students for your department.
- How to request a student account.