CPD frequently asked questions
- We do not rent or loan attire.
- We do give donated attire to currently-enrolled students, by appointment, through our Career Outfitters service! This is free of charge.
- Donations are accepted. Please see Career Outfitters.
- For in-person advising appointments, you are welcome to bring a hard copy if that is convenient, or have your resume ready to show on your laptop.
- For appointments by Zoom, have your resume ready on your computer to share your screen. This is particularly important in 15-minute mini-appointments. Your advisor could have another appointment immediately after yours, so time you spend finding your resume to screen-share will cut into your advising time.
- Yes. Go to contact us and view the contacts for Virginia Tech faculty and staff.
- See the list of Virginia Tech career fairs.
- Career and Professional Development (CPD) provides this list as a service to students and employers. Most of the Virginia Tech career fairs are hosted by academic departments or colleges.