2018-2019 First Destination Report details on continuing education
TOTAL UNIVERSITY CONTINUING EDUCATION AND DEGREE LEVELS
- 17% of respondents [N=633 grads] reported continuing education, including all degree levels.
That splits to:
- 11% reported master's degree.
- 3.9% reported doctoral degree.
- 1.5% reported one of the following: bachelor's; associate's; certificate; advanced certificate; or non-degree.
- 0.4% did not provide degree information.
CONTINUING EDUCATION BAR CHART
CONTINUING EDUCATION BAR CHARTS