The Career Resource center is located in the Smith Career Center, and contains
- A library with more than 800 books covering topics including exploring career fields, internships, job search, and graduate and professional school.
- Seating and tables for reading and research.
- Computers available for student use.
- Outlets to power your electronics.
What books can I find there? Can I check them out?
- You can find the books that speak to you on LibraryThing.
- Search by keyword, title, or browse by any category or tag that interests you.
- View the book cover, category or tag, and number to help you locate it in the Resource Center.
- Book check-out is permitted.