- Capital Semester
Also called DCinternships.org and "Live, Learn and Intern"
Washington, DC, summer and semester internships on Capitol Hill, with federal agencies, media outlets, foreign embassies, trade associations, political organizations, policy groups and corporate lobbying offices. Thorough FAQs answered on the site.
- Chegg.com internship Listings
Use "internship" in the search; includes entry-level jobs for college students and recent graduates.
- Commonwealth STEM Industry Internship Program (CSIIP)
Paid summer internship positions with employers in Virginia. For students attending college in Va., or Va. residents attending out-of-state colleges or universities.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI.org)
Internships, fellowships, scholarships, and undergraduate and graduate student opportunities.
- Danville Regional Foundation Internships
Full-time, paid, summer internships for undergraduates, graduate students, and recent graduates; all disciplines. Housing provided as needed. Hands-on, project-focused work related to philanthropy, economic development, education, health and wellness, community engagement.
- Disney Internships and College Programs
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- Philadelphia Center Internships
- Fee-based program ($5,500-8,000) that includes housing and meals, transportation to and from work, and some recreational excursions with both U.S. and international locations. Thorough FAQs on the site; most positions are unpaid.
- Washington Center, Internships
Spring, summer and fall sessions. Fee-based program. Internship placements in public, private and non-profit sector in Washington DC; includes coursework and programming, networking.
- Wolf Trap employment > includes internships
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts, Vienna, Virginia. Summer, fall and spring internships. Topics include: Production and Sound, Grant Writing, Web Communications, Multimedia, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Publications, Marketing/Advertising/Group Sales, Planning and Initiatives, Donor Relations, Special Events, or Human Resources.
"One of America's Top 100 Internships" – The Princeton Review