H4H & OCI > Student orientation to OCI
Small group sessions:
See our events calendar for 30-minute OCI orientation sessions that are offered in Smith Career Center.
On your own:
Step-by-step help on using Hokies4Hire to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing [OCI] program:
Download: Orientation, a PowerPoint presentation that explains the process. [16.1 MB]
[last update 8/31/17]
For students who have additional questions:
- See FAQs about Hokies4Hire and FAQs about OCI.
- Call (540) 231-6776, or visit, during office hours to speak with the employer relations staff for Hokies4Hire assistance.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See resume guide for guidance on preparing your resume.
- Use walk-in advising for resume reviews.
- Prior to scheduling interviews: learn about interviewing skills, and interview attire for men and women.
- After your interviews, write a thank-you letter.