CEIP First Work Term Wages
Students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate Cooperative Education and Internship Program [Undergraduate CEIP] are asked to provide their wage information to the CEIP office.
We publish this as follows:
- Data for each calendar year are compiled from work terms in spring, summer, and fall. We publish this annually in fall.
- NOT all students provide wage data. Some employers prohibit students from revealing their wages.
- Wage data are for students' FIRST work terms in CEIP.
(Pay rates typically increase for subsequent work terms).
- Students are primarily sophomore or junior academic level at first work term.
- Median wage shown where we have first work term data for at least three individuals.
- Minimum and maximum wage shown where we have first work term data for at least six individuals.
- Shown as hourly rate (converted from monthly and annual rates when applicable).
- NOT including other benefits, housing allowances, etc., that some employers provide.
If you have questions about CEIP, please feel free to contact the CEIP office.