HPA 101: General Information Session: 30 minutes
- For: Any student potentially interested in health professions.
- What: General information about Health Professions Advising, our services, and the path to gain entrance to a health professional school.
- When to attend: We prefer that freshmen and sophomores attend HPA 101 before meeting with an HPA advisor. This is not required; however, you will benefit more in our one-on-one meeting if you have attended HPA 101 first.
HPA 202: The Competitive Applicant: 30 minutes
- For: Students who wish to apply to a Health Professional School in the next two years.
- What: Gain more knowledge on the application process and HPA committee letter process.
- When to attend: We prefer that you attend HPA 202 before meeting with an HPA advisor so that our time can be spent more effectively in your one-on-one meeting.
For exact dates, times, and locations, see HPA events.