Through Hokies4Hire we provide easy online access to you as an employer to access resumes our students have submitted to Hokies4Hire.
This is for use by employers seeking candidates for:
- Internships, cooperative education positions, field studies and other experience during college
- Post-graduation employment
How to access resumes:
- Both new and past users:
> Go to Hokies4Hire employer login to our online resume database.
- New users: we'll send you instructions by email within one business day.
- You search for resumes online and contact the candidates directly.
Please note that the resume search function is not available to 3rd-party recruiters.
Would you like to conduct interviews on our campus?
- Please see On-Campus Interviewing. This program runs for several weeks during both fall and spring semesters (10 weeks in fall 2016; eight weeks in spring 2017), giving employers the opportunity to schedule an interview date with us, post the positions in advance, receive resumes from interested applicants, select applicants for interviews, and conduct interviews in our facility.
- We can also accomodate employers who want more flexibility to do your own scheduling or to have interview space during off-season.
Contact employer relations staff