For employers > Recruiting services
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Virginia Tech students for internships and post-graduation jobs! Our goal is to work with each of you to meet your individual recruiting needs. We strive to provide exceptional service and offer the best advice so that we may truly be a partner in your recruitment efforts on campus.
We endorse the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals, and we and ask our employer colleagues to voluntarily comply.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with planning your recruiting strategies and efforts, including:
- Recruiting policies
- Posting jobs
- Accessing resumes
- Information about the Cooperative Education & Internship Program (CEIP)
- On-Campus Interviewing Program (OCI)
- Holding information sessions
- Scheduling meetings
- The job fairs sponsored by Career and Professional Development.
- Advice about attending other Virginia Tech career fairs that are sponsored by the academic colleges and departments.