Thank you for your interest in recruiting Virginia Tech students for internships and post-graduation jobs! Our goals are to work with you to build a relationship to meet your individual recruiting needs, provide exceptional service, and offer the best advice, so we may truly be a partner in your recruitment efforts on campus. Please contact us!
We are excited to announce that we are moving to Handshake! [from our Hokies4Hire platform]. This will allow robust connections between Virginia Tech students and employers recruiting top college talent.
Handshake transition info:
Handshake launch date: May 1.
Call us at 540-231-6776 if you have questions!
Hokies4Hire login available through May 28.
We endorse the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals, and we ask our employer colleagues to voluntarily comply.
- 2017-2018 Employer Guide to Recruiting at Virginia Tech. [pdf | 1.4 MB]
- Posting jobs
- Accessing resumes
- Information about the Cooperative Education & Internship Program (CEIP)
- Employer guide to creating an effective internship program [pdf | 10.59 MB]
- On-Campus Interviewing Program (OCI)
- Holding information sessions
- Scheduling meetings
- The job fairs sponsored by Career and Professional Development.
- Advice about attending other Virginia Tech career fairs that are sponsored by academic colleges and departments.