For students considering graduate and professional school
Career and Professional Development does NOT specialize or have expertise in the area of financial aid. Financial aid is highly specialized, and you should consult the financial aid and scholarship offices of schools you are considering attending, because financial considerations are an important part of your process of considering schools. If you are offered admission to more than one school, financial aid packages will likely be part of your decision-making process.
The resources below are listed for information only so that you can be proactive in researching this topic.
- AllAboutGradSchool.com > Financial aid resources
- American Association for the Advancement of Science > Fellowships
- American Association of University Women > Educational Funding and Awards
- FinAid.org - The smart student guide to financial aid
- GradSchools.com > Financial Aid
- GraduateGuide.com> Graduate Financial Aid
- Petersons.com > Graduate Scholarships & Financial Aid
- U.S. Department of Education > Federal Student Aid
- Virginia Tech Graduate School > Funding Opprtunities