There is only one mandatory fee associated with participation in the Undergraduate Cooperative Education and Internship Program [CEIP]:
- During each work term (fall semester, spring semester and/or summer terms), you will be enrolled in CEP 4084, which will appear on your transcript. [The CEIP office will enroll you after you complete required steps.]
- This does not carry credit hours, but does keep you enrolled in the university.
- Enrollment in CEIP involves a fee to the university during work terms:
$75 for each fall and spring semester
$37.50 per summer session
- This fee is NOT paid to Career and Professional Development.
- Due dates for fees are the same as for tuition, and are established by the University Bursar. See the Bursar's website for complete information on payment of fees.
The CEIP fee does not cover academic credit courses:
- If you choose to enroll in any class, including online classes, during a work term, you will be required to pay tuition as charged by the university.
- During your work terms when you are enrolled in CEIP, the following fees are optional:
- Health Service fee
- Athletic fee
- Other fees (student activity, bus, rec sports, etc.)
- During your work terms, you are NOT automatically billed for comprehensive student fees and therefore you do NOT automatically have access to all student services.
- If you wish to pay any optional fees in order to have access to services, you must take initiative to pay these fees.
- See the University Bursar's website for complete information on payment of fees.