You may be interested in involvment with our state, regional, and national professional associations that bring together university and college career development professionals and employment professionals focused on college student recruitment:
- Virginia Association of Colleges and Employers (VACE)
Do you recruit in Virginia? If so, and you're not already involved in VACE, we would welcome your participation — even if you're not located in the Commonwealth. Many of our staff are and have been involved in leadership roles in VACE and have been VACE award-winners for our contributions. VACE is a great organization with excellent professional networking opportunities.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
Source for information, research, salary data, job market trends, and professional development, for human resources and recruiting professionals, and for college career development professionals.
- NACE Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals
We endorse these principles and ask our employer colleagues to voluntarily comply.
Four independent regional associations:
- Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers (EACE)
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers (MidwestACE)
- Mountain Pacific Association of Colleges and Employers (MPACE)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Employers (SoACE)
Related information: Professional standards office policy