Thank you for your interest in recruiting Virginia Tech students for internships and post-graduation jobs! Our goal is to work with each of you and build a relationship to meet your individual recruiting needs. We strive to provide exceptional service and offer the best advice so that we may truly be a partner in your recruitment efforts on campus.
We endorse the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals, and we ask our employer colleagues to voluntarily comply.
- Posting jobs
- Accessing resumes
- Information about the Cooperative Education & Internship Program (CEIP)
- Employer guide to creating an effective internship program [pdf | 10.59 MB]
- On-Campus Interviewing Program (OCI)
- Holding information sessions
- Scheduling meetings
- The job fairs sponsored by Career and Professional Development.
- Advice about attending other Virginia Tech career fairs that are sponsored by the academic colleges and departments.